To Every Single Woman On This Planet, Your soul is Fierce, Your Heart is Brave, Your Mind is Strong
Celebrating International Women's Day
International Women's Day is celebrated in the world over, every year on
the 8th March. It celebrates womanhood and pays tribute to the indomitable spirit of women across the globe. Its root lies in the early 1900s when oppression and inequality was spurring women to become more vocal and active in campaigning for change. It’s objective is to create awareness of gender equality for a healthy society. Also, the milestone to be reached is, the basic information for a girl child in every family
Education with awareness among the society will further result in overall development of nation and its community.
The day isn’t simply a celebration – it’s a call to action for everyone to continue to push for complete gender equality.
Even though we know that gender parity won't happen overnight, the go
od news is that every minute women are making positive gains globally.
Women have come a long way, and many people believe that most of the battles have already been won for women. But still, there are lower proportions of women to men in government positions, and women’s education is still being withheld across the world. Battles have been won, but the battles aren't over yet. An equal world is an enabled world.
Woman has a major role in shaping the society. Women is not less than any men in any field. Today our country's working women is a pilot, CEO, soldier. Women are not less than anyone.
There was a time when people considered that female gender is a weak gender, but the tables have turned. With thriving persistence and hard work, they have become the best versions of themselves. Women should be given proper education and support so they can become best version of themselves.
Following are some solutions for a change that can be implemented for the Future women:
1. Be bold for change: Encourage women everywhere to take ground breaking steps for gender equality.
2. Hold an International Women’s Day Celebration at work: Long term strategies to foster Gender Diversity are crucial but you can also celebrate International Women’s Day with events of the day. This will help show your Business commitment to inclusion and gender equality.
3. Read compelling books by Women: You can do it in your small personal way by just reading by a female author.
4. Attend a Woman’s Networking Event: Whether professional industry you are in. These events help female professionals to support and empower each other. Share knowledge and arrange mentorships.
If you are a professional woman, consider volunteering as a mentor for a younger person in your field, or put yourself forward as a speaker and share your knowledge.
5. Donate to your local women refuge: Women’s Refuge are in due need of financial support. Every financial contribution counts no matter how small.
6. Do Something Kind for a Women you Love: Whether its your Mother, Grand Mother, Sister, Wife, Daughter, Girl Friend or a Female Friend. Why not celebrate International Women’s Day by making them feel special.
It is rightly said that “Life does not come with a Manual, It comes with a Mother”